HIGHER CAPACITY BATTERY & POWERFUL MOTOR
- Dryft has a 250 Watt 32nm Rear Hub Motor that is powered by a 10.4Ah Lithium Ion Battery.
- The battery is comes in a smart bottle case and rests on the bottom bracket of your Dryft.
- The battery is removable and portable making it easy to charge in just 3 to 4 hours.
PEDAL BOOST SYSTEM
- Dryft has an advanced 5 Level Pedal Boost System designed to replace mechanical gears.
- This mechanism allows you to select the amount of assistance you want from your motor.
- At Pedal Boost Level 0, the entire effort of riding is yours.
- As you raise the Pedal Boost level from Levels 1 through 5, you get progressively higher assistance from the motor.
- It almost feels like you’re being pushed forward.
- A 12 magnet sensor attached to the bottom bracket senses your pedalling action to give you the right amount of assistance.
- Dryft also has a Twist Throttle and a Cruise Control mode.
MULTI-FEATURE DYNAMIC DISPLAY
- There is a Backlit Multi-feature Dynamic Display with an LCD screen on the handlebar of Dryft.
- It has all the digital controls you’ll need to ride your electric bicycle efficiently.
- This display shows you a host of information and readings such as your speed, trip time, total distance covered, and motor temperature, among other things.
- The display is a password protected gadget that lets you select you Pedal Boost Levels, and opt for Cruise Control or Walk Assist with just the touch of a button.
- The braking system on your electric bicycle must be responsive and effective when you speed along on it and traverse all kinds of adventurous trails.
- Dryft comes with high calibre e-Brakes and 26 inch superior grip wheels.
- The e-brakes immediately cut the power supply from the motor, when engaged so that all movement comes to a swift halt.
- If you ride your LightSpeed Dryft optimally, using a healthy mix of Pedal Boost and minimal throttling, the battery on your electric bicycle can give you a range of approximately 50km on each full charge.
- This costs you about 6 paisa/km. Dryft gives you the satisfaction of saving money and reducing harmful emissions at the same time.
- Your Dryft arrives at your doorstep 95% assembled, in a strong 7-ply cardboard box.
- This ensures that the electric bicycle reaches you in good shape.
- Dryft is easy to assemble using the toolkit provided in the box.
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles can be assembled very fast because of the quick release mechanism provided with most of the components.
- Your local mechanic can assemble a LightSpeed bicycle within minutes.
- In case you wish to Do-it-Yourself, our engineers will get in touch with you to help you assemble the bicycle over phone or video conference.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles are easy to service and maintain.
- Regularly check that the tires, wheels and handle bars are in alignment. Check that the brakes are responsive. This ensures a long range, good battery life, and a safe ride every time.
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles can be serviced like regular bicycles by any local bicycle shop/mechanic.