Dryft | An Adventure Electric Bicycle
EMI starting from ₹ 3336/-
Inclusive of GST and Shipping
NOW in ALUMINIUM FRAME
An energetic blue and orange mountain bike, Dryft is meant to take you to those places where no other vehicle can. This robust e-Bike is as much an adventure junkie as you. It is the ideal companion to the thrill seeker in you. Wherever you decide to ride, your Dryft always has your back.
Delivery within 7-10 days
Disclaimer: To Avail ZestMoney EMI, Whats App Name/Mobile No/Pincode/E-mail to +91-9512025250
HIGHER CAPACITY BATTERY & POWERFUL MOTOR
- Dryft has a 250 Watt 32nm Rear Hub Motor that is powered by a 10.4Ah Lithium Ion Battery.
- The battery is comes in a smart bottle case and rests on the bottom bracket of your Dryft.
- The battery is removable and portable making it easy to charge in just 3 to 4 hours.
PEDAL BOOST SYSTEM
- Dryft has an advanced 5 Level Pedal Boost System designed to replace mechanical gears.
- This mechanism allows you to select the amount of assistance you want from your motor.
- At Pedal Boost Level 0, the entire effort of riding is yours.
- As you raise the Pedal Boost level from Levels 1 through 5, you get progressively higher assistance from the motor.
- It almost feels like you’re being pushed forward.
- A 12 magnet sensor attached to the bottom bracket senses your pedalling action to give you the right amount of assistance.
- Dryft also has a Twist Throttle and a Cruise Control mode.
MULTI-FEATURE DYNAMIC DISPLAY
- There is a Backlit Multi-feature Dynamic Display with an LCD screen on the handlebar of Dryft.
- It has all the digital controls you’ll need to ride your electric bicycle efficiently.
- This display shows you a host of information and readings such as your speed, trip time, total distance covered, and motor temperature, among other things.
- The display is a password protected gadget that lets you select you Pedal Boost Levels, and opt for Cruise Control or Walk Assist with just the touch of a button.
- The braking system on your electric bicycle must be responsive and effective when you speed along on it and traverse all kinds of adventurous trails.
- Dryft comes with high calibre e-Brakes and 26 inch superior grip wheels.
- The e-brakes immediately cut the power supply from the motor, when engaged so that all movement comes to a swift halt.
- If you ride your LightSpeed Dryft optimally, using a healthy mix of Pedal Boost and minimal throttling, the battery on your electric bicycle can give you a range of approximately 50km on each full charge.
- This costs you about 6 paisa/km. Dryft gives you the satisfaction of saving money and reducing harmful emissions at the same time.
- Your Dryft arrives at your doorstep 95% assembled, in a strong 7-ply cardboard box.
- This ensures that the electric bicycle reaches you in good shape.
- Dryft is easy to assemble using the toolkit provided in the box.
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles can be assembled very fast because of the quick release mechanism provided with most of the components.
- Your local mechanic can assemble a LightSpeed bicycle within minutes.
- In case you wish to Do-it-Yourself, our engineers will get in touch with you to help you assemble the bicycle over phone or video conference.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles are easy to service and maintain.
- Regularly check that the tires, wheels and handle bars are in alignment. Check that the brakes are responsive. This ensures a long range, good battery life, and a safe ride every time.
- LightSpeed Electric Bicycles can be serviced like regular bicycles by any local bicycle shop/mechanic.
- Motor: Brushless D.C. Hub Motor
- Motor: 250w 36v
- Motor Location: Rear
- Motor Torque: 32 Nm
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Cell: 18650 series cell
- Battery Make: Samsung/LG or equivalent
- Battery Case: Portable Aluminum Bottle Case
- Battery Capacity: 10.4 Ah
- Battery Range: 50 kms
- Battery Voltage: 36
- Charger: 3A
- Charging Time: 4 Hrs
- Battery Life: 800-1000 charge cycles
- Pedal Assist Level: 5 Level
- Maximum Speed: 25 km/hr
- Throttle: Full Twist
- PAS Sensor: 12 Magnet Dual Hall Sensor
- Wiring: IP 65 Water Resistance
- Braking: Electronic Cut-off while brakes are applied.
- Display: Multi feature LCD Display with Cruise Control.
- Front Head Lamp
- Spoke: 13G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy
- Frame Material: Carbon Steel
- Chainwheel: 44T
- Saddle: Sport Seat
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper Sealed Cartridge
- Gears: Single speed speed
- Frame: MTB
- Brake Front: Disc
- Brake Rear: Disc
- Front Suspension
- Tyres: 2.10*26
- Weight: 22 Kg including Battery